• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

F150 Lightning FORscan thread

kraxner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
Is there a condensed list of options and the codes? Specifically for a 2024 Lariat ER if that matters? 56 pages is a lot to get through and it seems updates have occured on some mods throughout the 56 pages. F150 forum has a file for 14th gen f150'd with a common tab. Wondering if those work for our lightings as well. I have a friend who is going to code for me, he has a ranger raptor but he asked I bring the codes to him.
lol....I feel the same way, my friend.

At the same time, there are changes over time that are being reported that affects some of these changes. I wish there was an easy way to subscribe to the changes for just the mods we each make.
Sponsored

SNBI18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Lariat
lol....I feel the same way, my friend.

At the same time, there are changes over time that are being reported that affects some of these changes. I wish there was an easy way to subscribe to the changes for just the mods we each make.
I'm not even sure what options we have with the lighting because of how unorganized this thread is.

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion energi
Occupation
Studio truck driver
If someone has the list of changes needed to add the “advanced security pack” could you post that. I got the little blue box that goes in the inside the upper console but I can’t find where I saw the changes in forscan needed. Thanks all!

21st Century Truck

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford 150 Lightning 2023 XLT ER pkg. 312A
I'm not even sure what options we have with the lighting because of how unorganized this thread is.
Try this general F150 FORScan tricks Google document, by LivinItUp (obviously, not all apply to the Lightning but a lot do apply):

KennyB123

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
First try with forscan and glare free lighting is successfully "installed."

Haven't had a chance to test it out at night yet.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
The majority of the changes that worked - Glare Free Lighting are all updated and listed in post 1.

Through out the thread there has been some information about getting Walk Away Lock to work for those that had the PAAK option and another part about getting side cameras to come on with the blinkers.

Both of those last two are connected to newer software that you must have and Ford has not formally updated our trucks with it. You may need FDRS to install that software to be able to play with either of those options.

SNBI18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
24 Lariat
The majority of the changes that worked - Glare Free Lighting are all updated and listed in post 1.

Through out the thread there has been some information about getting Walk Away Lock to work for those that had the PAAK option and another part about getting side cameras to come on with the blinkers.

Both of those last two are connected to newer software that you must have and Ford has not formally updated our trucks with it. You may need FDRS to install that software to be able to play with either of those options.
My Lariat has walk away lock already and the global windows with the key feature. These are all toggled options including some others on my screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

techmatters

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat ER Antimatter Blue
My Lariat has walk away lock already and the global windows with the key feature. These are all toggled options including some others on my screen.
Does your global window feature work on all windows (maybe even sunroof) or just the front 2 windows?

Sponsored

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Anyone here feel like being a guinea pig to see if the Beosonic menu works on these trucks? It seems work on 21-23 Mach E's and 2024 F150's, but over on the ICE forums, we have not been able to get it to work on 21-23 trucks:

783-01-01 xx1x xx

7D0-01-01 xxx8 xxxx xx (The 2024 F150 had to use a 9 here instead of an 8, so try a 9 if the 8 does not work)

ChippewaBarr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Platinum Agate Black

Do you have a link to a post or thread discussing this? Would like to try it out - Ioniq 5 has this and it's such a great feature.

Last edited:

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Do you have a link to a post or thread discussing this? Would like to try it out - Ioniq 5 has this and it's such a great feature.
I did this yesterday. First you need the dealer to update your BCM module. This alone will turn on WAL. Then to enable on/off buttons in Sync, you either need the latest APIM update or you can go in FORScan and make this change in the APIM:
7D0-09-05 xxxx Cxxx xx-- (see note)
(or you can use Easy Mode on the APIM, and enable Walk Away Lock and Walk Away Lock Feedback)

You can make the APIM changes now and the sliders will show up under Locks in Settings - but they won't do anything until the BCM is updated.

Note: Changing the 5th byte of 7D0-09-05 to "8" enables the WAL on/off slider and changing to "C" enables both the WAL on/off slider and the Feedback on/off slider (horn honk). You will want both sliders.

• Love
Reactions: GDN

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Anyone here feel like being a guinea pig to see if the Beosonic menu works on these trucks? It seems work on 21-23 Mach E's and 2024 F150's, but over on the ICE forums, we have not been able to get it to work on 21-23 trucks:
783-01-01 xx1x xx
7D0-01-01 xxx8 xxxx xx (The 2024 F150 had to use a 9 here instead of an 8, so try a 9 if the 8 does not work)
Tried it and it works! I used instructions from Mach-E forum:
Code:
783-01-01 xxXx xx - Add 1 to X  (this is DSP As Built)
7D0-01-01 xxxX xxxx xx - Add 8 to X  (this is APIM As Built)
On my truck for 783-01-01, it was a 0 so I made it 1.
For 7D0-01-01, it was an 1, so I made it a 9.
So just like you said for the 2024 ICE. I'm not an audiophile so didn't test it. For just radio, I couldn't tell a difference.

@vandy1981 : can you add this to your first post?

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning FORscan thread 1727382185698-00
Sponsored

Last edited: