• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hello from Orlando

Ynotbike

First Name
Yianni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning lariat
Been stalking the forum for a while and finally picked up my new toy. Switched from a Mach-e I loved but found this amazing lightning and had to pull the trigger.
Ford F-150 Lightning Hello from Orlando IMG_0223
Sponsored

Sponsored

butterfb

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Senior Support Engineer
I have same color but different wheels, Love driving this in Orlando, my road stress has gone down using one pedal

Scott Libre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Space Lazer Repair Technician
I have same color but different wheels, Love driving this in Orlando, my road stress has gone down using one pedal
When you say road stress, exactly what was the stress. I have never used one Pedal.

butterfb

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Senior Support Engineer
When you say road stress, exactly what was the stress. I have never used one Pedal.
Meant the stress of driving specifically from Orlando to Lakeland and dealing with people using turn lanes and using shoulders to drive past traffic, too many people not paying attention etc. With enabling one pedal on my 2 hour trip i am no longer going back and forth from gas to break like in my expedition that i traded in.

Even just basic driving on highway i am more enjoying the drive of the Lightning then i did in my expedition that I loved.
Sponsored