Sponsored

Any interest in a forum based loaner program for NACS adapters until Ford gets their ship(ping) together?

I would be willing to loan my adapter to another forum member.

• Total voters

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I was pretty happy with my projected June delivery date for the Ford provided charger, but now that everyone else is getting pushed back a month or two, I'm expecting the same, which will leave me without an adapter when it comes time for the ole family summer road trip in July. I can probably make it just fine on EA, I did so in the MME already several times, but it's nice to have options.

So I know those of us without will obviously answer yes to this question, but those of us that have an adapter, be it Ford/Tesla or A2Z, would you be willing to loan it out to other local/semi local members of this forum? Would you want some sort of collateral if you do?

I can help out with this, create some tracking spreadsheets and help people seeking an adapter find someone willing to loan that lives near by, and maybe help connect them in DMs. All the loaner would need to do is allow someone to pick up the adapter and drop it off at the end. The borrower would need to pick up, offer collateral, and drop-off.

I don't want to create a ton of spam responses on here, so if you're willing to loan, please use the poll to let me know. If I get enough response to make it worth it, I'll start creating the tracking sheets.
Sponsored