• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Decked System for Lightning?

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
My lightning is arriving next week and am looking for some opinions out there from those who have used the Decked Drawer System. It seems like they have a version that works with the "Pro Power On Board" panel.

On my RAM 1500 I don't use my bed every day. There are certainly occasions where we need it; but 75%-80% of the time it is simply unused space. I have tried keeping some things in storage bins back there but they tend to be hard to access, often slide around and are difficult to organize. Most of the time, "Stuff" ends up on the floor in the back seat which is less than ideal.

The frunk should make this better but was considering the Decked System for additional organized and waterproof space. At $1500 it's expensive but not crazy, especially if you no longer need a cover.

Anyone have experience with the system?
Do you like it?
Would you still use a cover?
Sponsored