Eco coach reset itself?

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
So I noticed today that my eco coach was reading 99 across the board. I’ve never done anything with it or reset it. I thought it was maybe tied to the specific driving mode as I had switched to slippery, but when I went back to normal, it seemed to stay at 99.

Any idea what happened? I know one of my levels was way down in the 80s lol, but I don’t pay much attention to the coach.

Possibly related is that it seems my gas mileage is better? A lot of my trips are 10 miles or less and I sometimes notice dte goes down quite fast, but after this happened it seems to not be going down as fast. Did the truck magically break in? Lol

The LOM still seems to say 17.4 and the average mpg gauge seems to act the same to despite the other differences.
Sponsored

OP
OP

{tpc}

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 302a High SuperCrew 3.5 EB MaxTow
Interestingly enough, this morning, all 99. This afternoon, after I got on the gas to get on the xway…one of them dropped to 69…whatever the bottom one is. But that is what is was before…. lol

DTE seems to be tracking pretty clearly to actual miles driven according to the odometer.