• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

tcp

First Name
Trieu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum, 2019 Accord
Occupation
IT MGR
I just did it twice more copied from top to bottom including the last part with lots of ************************** haha! same thing
That's just a view issue. From the scriptable app itself the display size is limited. I am to see all 4 tire pressure if I create a large widget in quick access notification/search area all the way to the very left..... and not the home screen widget.
Sponsored

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
Ok explain this to me like a 5 year old. How can I add this to my widgets???

jarcher

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Tremor (ordered), 2014 Focus ST
Occupation
Construction
Hey @tonesto7 just letting you know that I get this error. This is a wicked widget though! Thanks for putting the time in!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1639427839592

Sponsored

Icecoldak

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 Limited
That's just a view issue. From the scriptable app itself the display size is limited. I am to see all 4 tire pressure if I create a large widget in quick access notification/search area all the way to the very left..... and not the home screen widget.
You are correct I made a big widget and I have all 4 tires now...But my windows are still red X's! Ill try the above suggestion and open close all and see what happens!

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manager

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
manager
Yeah I don’t get it

Shyrax

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Limited
Occupation
IT Management
Looks like you have to download the Scriptable app from the App Store and then add that as the Widget. When you open the actual Scriptable app, you are able to add the script that they are providing which will pull data from the FordPass app.

Last edited:
OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
I just released v1.1.0
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tonesto7/fordpass-scriptable/main/Fordpass Widget.js

This new version features and fixes:
  • Pulls in your actual vehicle image from Ford
  • Now collects your vehicle's actual capabilities so I can make sure to only show you menu items supported by your vehicle.
  • Support for Trailer Light Check (trucks only)
  • Cleaned up the menu items
  • Lot's of fixes to prevent a loop if the wrong credentials are entered.
  • More that I can't remember :)

Sponsored

Hullguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX 4
Occupation
Retired Union Electrician
Im getting the same error with the new script.

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1639432025514

OP
OP
tonesto7

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat 502A | 3.5L EB
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Im getting the same error with the new script.

1639432025514.png
At the top of the script in the widgetConfig section change the clearKeychainOnNextRun from false to true
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass - Scriptable Widget (iOS, iPad, MacOS) 1639432260789

Run the script once and change it back to false

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT (HDPP+MTTP)
This is AMAZING!! thank you very much for all the effort you put into this and sharing it with us.

If you get bored and looking for features to add...I'd love to also see sensor status for sunroof, hood, and rear-sliding window.

jeffk11

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Hybrid
Thanks for the update! The formatting for the tire pressure is still not working on a small screen. If I change your function as below (break it up into 2 rows manually) it works. For some reason it doesn't like the /n on the smaller displays. The same thing happens with the position, it doesn't wrap to the 2nd line using the medium widget size. Works fine using large widget.

async function createTireElement(srcField, vehicleData) {
let offset = 0;
let titleFld = await createRow(srcField);
await createTitle(titleFld, 'tirePressure');

let dataFld1 = await createRow(srcField);
let value1 = `${vehicleData.tirePressure['leftFront']} | ${vehicleData.tirePressure['rightFront']}`;
let txt1 = await createText(dataFld1, value1, { font: new Font('Menlo-Regular', sizes.detailFontSizeMedium), textColor: new Color(runtimeData.textColor2), lineLimit: 1 });

let dataFld2 = await createRow(srcField);
let value2 = `${vehicleData.tirePressure['leftRear']} | ${vehicleData.tirePressure['rightRear']}`;
let txt2 = await createText(dataFld2, value2, { font: new Font('Menlo-Regular', sizes.detailFontSizeMedium), textColor: new Color(runtimeData.textColor2), lineLimit: 1 });

srcField.addSpacer(offset);
}

Also, there is a mistake in the utility function for the tire pressure setting. It needs to be an && (usePSI AND useMetric), or pull the 2nd condition completely since the default is psi anyway:

async function pressureToFixed(pressure, digits) {

if (!(await usePsiUnit()) && (await useMetricUnits())) {
return pressure || -1;
} else {
return pressure ? (pressure * 0.145).toFixed(digits) : -1;
}
}

As for the oil like and fuel gauge bar I mentioned before not working, they both showed up correctly once I took my truck for a drive, and now display properly.

Once again, GREAT WORK!!
Sponsored