• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
I got this update yesterday…after finally getting 6.8.
Anyone know what it is?
IMG_0043.jpeg
It's an update for the eye-tracking software to reduce false warnings. Search for "24-PU0105-CMR-FX" on this forum. There is a thread on it.
Sponsored

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
For those wondering, gloomy day here in Champaign with the Tropic Depression so didn't feel like taking the truck out on the highway. However, here is screen shot of my adaptive cruise settings in case you wanted to see. All of this was turned on with Forscan.

Ford F-150 Lightning New BlueCruise Version 1.4 -- Smoother, More Natural Hands-Free Highway Drive Experience (9/26/24) IMG_0054

starrtech2000

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER 511a
For those wondering, gloomy day here in Champaign with the Tropic Depression so didn't feel like taking the truck out on the highway. However, here is screen shot of my adaptive cruise settings in case you wanted to see. All of this was turned on with Forscan.

IMG_0054.jpeg
Awesome. I have FDR S but haven’t used forscan yet. Is it easy to figure out how to turn those things on?

pkirby11

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Awesome. I have FDR S but haven’t used forscan yet. Is it easy to figure out how to turn those things on?
It's easy enough to do, @rugedraw helped me with it back when I did all the FDRS updates. I think you can find the settings floating around now but at the time it was only shared if you had done the FDRS IPMA updates as you do not want to turn it on unless the updates have been performed or you might have issues. But actually setting it up was very easy.

Chado

First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, BMW, Tesla
Until Ford starts writing their own code for modules and stop relying on off the shelf, OTA will always be a pipe dream.

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
Message me when you're ready and I'll walk you through it. It's not difficult at all.
Sponsored