• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

No Clue what is up

NoCo150

First Name
KD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid
I did a reservation when the Lightning was first announced. I get news from Ford emails but no information on when I can order. How does it work, am I missing something? My dealer says they haven’t heard anything yet.
Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
When it's time for you to order, you should get communication from Ford, usually by email or a call from your dealer.

You can check on your reservation by logging into your Ford account. When it's time to order, you'll get your reservation listing will have a "start your order" button.

MY22 is basically done ordering, with only just a few clean up orders trickling in. Rumors are that MY23 orders will start in July, with production starting mid October. MY23 will likely take care of most remaining reservation holders.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
You should receive an order invite for a MY'23 later this year.

It's not a simple "first in - first out" model for reservations converting to orders.

Much more complicated and has to do with dealer allocations, ZEV states, and prioritizations (limited time last year).

Hang in there!