• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OBD scanner

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
I bought an OBDLink CX which I plugged into the OBD2 port on my MME, connect it to via Bluetooth LE to the app that came with it. I cannot seem to connect an app to view the data though. It doesn’t see the device via BT LE or regular BT.

I was trying to connect Car Scanner. I know iOS 15 introduced some trouble with connectivity so before I make myself nuts has anyone done it with iOS 15 or later?
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I bought an OBDLink CX which I plugged into the OBD2 port on my MME, connect it to via Bluetooth LE to the app that came with it. I cannot seem to connect an app to view the data though. It doesn’t see the device via BT LE or regular BT.

I was trying to connect Car Scanner. I know iOS 15 introduced some trouble with connectivity so before I make myself nuts has anyone done it with iOS 15 or later?
I searched their Support Forum, saw what appeared to be references to some BT connection issues, but no submissions similar to your. You may want to submit a Support Ticket…..
https://www.obdlink.com/submit-a-support-ticket/

OP
OP

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
I figured it out with some help. It timed out because I didn’t connect right away, it’s a security feature. i reset everything and did it again and it worked just fine.
Sponsored