Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Networking
Hey all
I was looking for come help in identifying some plugs on the rear drivers side of my truck. I'm looking to see what I am prewired for.
Thanks in advance!!

Ford F-150 Lightning Plug Identification 20220327_160725

Ford F-150 Lightning Plug Identification 20220327_160736

Ford F-150 Lightning Plug Identification 20220327_160744
Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 XLT SuperCab; ordered 2022 Lariat SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Just FYI, other folks may see similar connectors in their trucks, but depending on specific options installed they may or may not be populated with wires the same as yours.

For this sort of thing it's often worthwhile to spend the measly $22 for a 72-hr subscription to the Motorcraft service manuals.
  • Upon subscribing, log in and select your model
  • enter your VIN
  • Go to electrical manual on the drop down tabs
  • Scroll through the contents TOC, browse the Connector Location Diagrams for the area of interest
  • Note the connector numbers of interest, then go to the Connector Details for each of those
  • You'll usually find hints on the pin assignment descriptions to lead you to the component assembly schematics of interest
  • you can print, or print to pdf if your computer has that driver, anything and everything from the subscription manuals for reference after the subscription ends.
  • You'll probably realize there's a boatload of other info you'd like to grab while you've got the subscription, you can get a huge amount of info in 72 hours if you want.
It really is a tremendous and definitive resource, IMO probably the most useful $22 'tool' you can buy for tinkering on your Ford.

Just for your consideration. good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TomSoCal

TomSoCal

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Networking
Thank you sir!! I didnt even know you could do this.
Sponsored