• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pro sold out?

wilmerfjohnson

First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT SR,2021 Bronco, 2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner
Hi! I reserved a Pro on day 1, deferred, it last year, and got an invitation to convert. Went to dealer, 110A is no longer available. Is there anyone with first hand knowledge (i.e. Ford or dealer employee) that can confirm that retail Pro orders are all done? Thank you.
Sponsored

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
I don't know exactly when MY2023 wave 1 closed. My guess is you should log into your Ford account and configure your order from there. I think you can still do this after your wave has passed. Perhaps since you are a wave 1 trying to convert during the wave 2 time period you are temporarily locked out of the Pro like the rest of wave 2.

The current wave 2 orders has Pro locked out to prevent people like yourself but wanted the XLT trim deferred to this year from downgrading to a Pro. When wave 3 invites go out then you should be able to grab the Pro trim again for a limited time. All Ford communication is that the Pro is not sold out yet for MY2023 but will quickly. Ford did a survey that communicated to this effect.

Also dealers are notorious for not knowing/understanding the ordering process. You configure online through your Ford account and the dealer confirms the order seems to be the easiest and most control on your part.

Edit: It seems that Wave 2 for XLT extensions had a 9/5 date for their order deadline and those who missed their opportunity can still convert today with their private offer, so wave 3 should be opening soon.

Last edited:

cdubculvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
All Ford communication is that the Pro is not sold out yet for MY2023 but will quickly. Ford did a survey that communicated to this effect.
Really? I took that survey and didn't see any confirmation that Pro is still an option for 2023. Unless I missed it?

Kiggulak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt, 2013 Focus EV, 2019 Model 3LR
If you selected the Pro trim they stated there are limited 2023 quantities available and would you stick to your pro or upgrade or cancel.

Sponsored

cdubculvy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline
Guess I didn't notice it said 2023, assumed they just meant other years. I told them I'm only interested in the Pro, so hopefully they got the message!

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I get the idea that 'limited quantities' is simply a nice way of saying, in so many words, that the PRO is expected to already be 'sold out' by the time they review your information. We all already know that the PRO is in limited quantities. Ford knows it. While you can hope you 'get in', Ford is basically saying that you won't, and wants to know your other choices - otherwise you won't get an invitation until 2024.
Sponsored