• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seat back tray table?

planetmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
We use the lightning for road trips, and with the huge back seat, I can work from there while my wife drives.

I was wondering if anybody had a fold down tray table they could recommend? It’d be great for my laptop while I worked.

I picked up this onefor my kids, but don’t like it even for tablets.
Sponsored

Grumpy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Pro SR
Occupation
Retired Hvy Construction
I saw this video some time ago.

However, realistically I see several possibilities:

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Can’t speak for it personally, but a quick search on Google turned up a bunch of them. This one seems like a nice option.

Car Back Seat Tray Table - Stable Foldable Auto Backseat Food Trays Desk for Rear Passenger Road Trip Eating & Work, Multifunctional Adjustable Travel Tray with Phone Drink Holder for Laptop iPad
https://a.co/d/dfIStXQ

OP
OP

planetmn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Can’t speak for it personally, but a quick search on Google turned up a bunch of them. This one seems like a nice option.

Car Back Seat Tray Table - Stable Foldable Auto Backseat Food Trays Desk for Rear Passenger Road Trip Eating & Work, Multifunctional Adjustable Travel Tray with Phone Drink Holder for Laptop iPad
https://a.co/d/dfIStXQ
That’s the one I have and it isn’t very good. Was hoping someone had some first hand experience with one.
Sponsored