• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonetime

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
#6455 just delivered! Thank you Ford.
Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_1349
Sponsored

Sponsored

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
I’m 4742 but I’m out of town right now and can’t check my emails. Hopefully there’ll be an email from Ford waiting in my inbox when I get home telling me my adapter is on the way. I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks where I plan to visit the Missions of El Camino Real de los Tejas and that adapter will really come in handy.
Adapter received..

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I got a text from FedEx that a package was on the way, I got really excited that they caught up to 14k over the weekend, then I saw that it was 50lbs, just my monthly subscription of dogfood from Chewy.... alas I continue to wait, but they're almost halfway to mine so maybe in the next 3 weeks or so🤞

BSull

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvette, F150 Lighnting, Mercedes GLC300
Occupation
retired
Order 23467
Est July
Ordered 2/29/2024

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I’m 90000261 and no news 🥴
Can you double check your order number? Is there a 1 missing in there somewhere? If your order number is 261 you should have had yours back in April. I'm guessing there may be a missed digit in there somewhere? We have confirmation that orders 260 and 265 both got theirs and many others in that order range.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Another update on the tracker below. I'll go out on a limb and say that all that have shipped should have arrived by today, maybe tomorrow at the latest. This should put us at 6700-6800 delivered.

Good news would be if more shipping / tracking emails get sent out tomorrow.

Attachments

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Can you double check your order number? Is there a 1 missing in there somewhere? If your order number is 261 you should have had yours back in April. I'm guessing there may be a missed digit in there somewhere? We have confirmation that orders 260 and 265 both got theirs and many others in that order range.
@Bullite is from Canada. Musk is currently mad at Canada 😀.

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
@Bullite is from Canada. Musk is currently mad at Canada 😀.
OH - thanks, I missed that. I tried noting Canadian orders if I caught them. Correct, none to Canada yet. They were given original ship dates a month behind similar US orders, but proving to be longer than that.

Bullite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
OH - thanks, I missed that. I tried noting Canadian orders if I caught them. Correct, none to Canada yet. They were given original ship dates a month behind similar US orders, but proving to be longer than that.
Still say by June

Ford F-150 Lightning Update: F-150 Lightning Fast Charging Tesla Adapters Start Shipping TODAY Per Ford! IMG_1440
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN
Status
Not open for further replies.