Sponsored

Lightning Tonneau cover recommendations?

juzman

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline 2017
My truck is going into production this week. I'm starting to think of accessories. Any recommended tonneau covers that are known to fit the Lightning?
Sponsored

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
My truck is going into production this week. I'm starting to think of accessories. Any recommended tonneau covers that are known to fit the Lightning?
Any tonneau that fits the ICE version with a 5.5' bed should fit. I ordered a Bak Revolver X4S, just waiting on my Lightning which is scheduled to be built next week.

Nate977p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Performance
Ford is 20% off this month!

Our Tonneau, bed extender, and pet hammock showed in days!

Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Yeah, any ICE 5’5” bed cover works. I have a REV Hard Folding Tonneau to be installed upon delivery. Gonna be hard to wait for that hour or two extra when it gets delivered.

BlueF150Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew
Yeah, any ICE 5’5” bed cover works. I have a REV Hard Folding Tonneau to be installed upon delivery. Gonna be hard to wait for that hour or two extra when it gets delivered.
I’m looking at this one too. Do you know if the remote open/close tailgate will work with this cover in the closed position?

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing

Remember, you will get FordPass points that can be used towards aftermarket Ford parts to help pay for part of it.

Reactions: N87

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Remember, you will get FordPass points that can be used towards aftermarket Ford parts to help pay for part of it.
Thanks for the reminder, I wonder if I can get the dealer to install a drop-in bedliner and use the points towards that?

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150

thanks for the heads up.
I saw that 20% off last month, but didn’t know they did it again for June. In May the discount was capped at $1,000 of purchases.

I got $200 off hard tri-folding tonneau in matching paint to my truck. Hoping I like that look !

Sponsored

T i h o r

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self Employed

Is this a USA only sale? I'm in Canada and couldn't find any info about it.

V8BoatBuilder

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
It’s pricey, but I’m looking at the Retrax aluminum roll up. May see about the Ford one from the dealer.

I’m holding out to purchase until the truck shows.

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
Any tonneau that fits the ICE version with a 5.5' bed should fit. I ordered a Bak Revolver X4S, just waiting on my Lightning which is scheduled to be built next week.
I ordered the same from @tonneaucovered.com. What they don't tell you is they don't actually have them in stock when you place your order. My "expected" ship date is about a month after my order was placed so if you want to have ready when your truck is delivered I'd suggest ordering ahead.

heelyeah

First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Bronco; 22 F150 Lightning; 21 Jeep JT (wife's)
I ordered the same from @tonneaucovered.com. What they don't tell you is they don't actually have them in stock when you place your order. My "expected" ship date is about a month after my order was placed so if you want to have ready when your truck is delivered I'd suggest ordering ahead.
I ordered from realtruck.com. Based on a thread on the ICE F-150 forums, I emailed [email protected] and got a pretty nice discount. I just told him I saw they sponsored the F-150 forums (didn't mention these particular forums because I don't believe they sponsor here). I got it for $885 plus tax, free shipping. He said it was made to order and would take 4-6 weeks to ship, but I ended up getting it within less than 2 weeks. It drop shipped straight from the manufacturer.
Sponsored