• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

California Deliveries

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Question regarding the order tracker. @TaxmanHog pointed out that if you use the Canadian tracking site, it shows your delivery date as well (this works, see my screenshot below). My question is: is it normal for the "Shipped" date to be blank, even after having received the email saying that the vehicle has shipped? I assume this is normal but just wonder what others are seeing. (This isn't specific to the Canadian site, it does it for both.)

Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 1.37.48 PM.png
Yes, you won’t see a date until you are actually taking delivery of it. The whole tracker is just behind on everything
Sponsored

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
Nice to see the CA vehicles arriving! And yes clean fuel reward comes right off price of vehicle. Tesla has this down, Ford probably needs coaching.
I'm wave 7, so while talking with salesperson I asked about clean fuel rebate. His response "you have to apply directly with them, dealer is not involved".

Any suggestions on where I can get info to educate them, and myself? The clean fuel website is difficult to understand, starting with them showing Lightning is $2,000 not $750.

edit: the website does say the rebate ($750) is dealer processed, so I sent my dealer that info:
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries cleanfuel.JPG

Let's see if that changes their response. :)

Last edited:

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I'm wave 7, so while talking with salesperson I asked about clean fuel rebate. His response "you have to apply directly with them, dealer is not involved".

Any suggestions on where I can get info to educate them, and myself? The clean fuel website is difficult to understand, starting with them showing Lightning is $2,000 not $750.

edit: the website does say the rebate ($750) is dealer processed, so I sent my dealer that info:
cleanfuel.JPG

Your dealer may not be participating in the state program.

Ask the F&I manager - they know more about it.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat
The CARB website has list of participating dealers, just look to see if they are listed.

Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat

cleanfuel.JPG

The finance folks should know. There is another CA program that gets the $2k (you have to apply after vehicle purchase), but the clean fuel caps at $750 and is instant.
Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries Screen Shot 2022-06-13 at 21.54.15

Lightning.Dav

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna x 2
The CARB website has list of participating dealers, just look to see if they are listed.
Thanks, yes I did check. They are participating dealers (Kearny Mesa Ford), my salesrep even said so. He just (clearly) doesn't understand the details. :)

I'm wave 7 so haven't even ordered yet... just trying to get as much as possible straightened out ahead of time.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I just checked with Ford Chat, and they were not very helpful. She only gave me the info that I can see on the public tracker. I wonder if I should try again and try to get a more helpful person. This waiting game really sucks.

Ford F-150 Lightning California Deliveries Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 7.35.11 AM

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (coming soon)
I'm a little late getting in on this thread. So exciting to see some actual Cali deliveries. My Ramp is CA5A with an estimated delivery of 6/24-6/30 to North County Ford in Vista. No idea about any of my train car tracking. I don't even see a chat link on the Ford page for some reason.

Brady

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 F150, 22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Teacher
I'm a little late getting in on this thread. So exciting to see some actual Cali deliveries. My Ramp is CA5A with an estimated delivery of 6/24-6/30 to North County Ford in Vista. No idea about any of my train car tracking. I don't even see a chat link on the Ford page for some reason.
for me the chat link doesnt show up in microsoft edge, but it does show up in chrome... maybe try that.

Sponsored

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
for me the chat link doesnt show up in microsoft edge, but it does show up in chrome... maybe try that.
LOL, it doesn't show up for me in Chrome but it does in Edge....

Currently waiting in the queue.

KristovM

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Got through to Ford Chat and the news was....not what I was hoping for. Said my truck is currently in Illinois.

The railcar/vehicle has been received by another railcar carrier at a rail junction point. The carrier name displays is Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co and the vehicle is currently located in Blue Island, IL. The ETA is 6/24/2022-6/30/2022.​

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Got through to Ford Chat and the news was....not what I was hoping for. Said my truck is currently in Illinois.

The railcar/vehicle has been received by another railcar carrier at a rail junction point. The carrier name displays is Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co and the vehicle is currently located in Blue Island, IL. The ETA is 6/24/2022-6/30/2022.​
That’s awesome news, earlier it was just in Illinois. Progress is being made. We have the same delivery dates and I think we might be on the same Rail.

Anywhere away from Ramp 59 Dearborn is great news, another 10–12 days to go.

frautumn

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Thanks. Rub it in. :)
Youre on the same train too, your report just isn’t updated. I was also on Ramp 59 Dearborn with last update of May 30th until about 2 days ago….. Yours was last updated May 29th, I would make a bet you’re riding along with us.
Sponsored