• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Looks like we have movement this morning. After arriving in north Harvey Illinois Sunday and shuffling a bit, then sitting in Hammond, IL for ~24 hours, we now have movement west. I assume whatever handoff/transfers have been complete. Around 6am pst it was in Bridgeview, and now it is in Willowbrook.
@Firestop @macjaeh
38832E82-1AB8-4C9B-8AD5-D66AB3BF08B6.jpg
Rumor has it my truck is somewhere near here at ~1400 hrs ā€¦heading westā€¦how does that compare with your data?

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries DF8A1D21-A1C6-41B2-9256-8740C74706E5
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The automated line said ā€œDeparted Ft. Madison on BNSF July 13 at 2:28pmā€ (assuming eastern time?) so I think Iā€™m still BNSF
If your update is Ft. Madison, IA, we are definitely on separate trainsā€¦

cc: @Tyleem111

Yours in Red (est.)
Mine in Blue (est.)

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 249CFD25-FEC5-487A-B5AA-3B942A79842B

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries BCE7848A-D37F-49E0-AF44-FC9A4AF47890

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
If your update is Ft. Madison, IA, we are definitely on separate trainsā€¦

cc: @Tyleem111

Yours in Red (est.)
Mine in Blue (est.)

249CFD25-FEC5-487A-B5AA-3B942A79842B.jpeg

BCE7848A-D37F-49E0-AF44-FC9A4AF47890.jpeg
I think I may be on @Firestop ā€™s route. I plotted the points on the map when I have checked and this appears to be the route so far. Red line drawn very rough to show direction, reference blue pin points. Currently in savanna, IL.
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 194E08C7-F7B8-4735-AA01-C2C6F7B1CA44

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 5184C328-F6A9-48F6-8A8C-028AB54D0282

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Could share these key dates, it would help with predictive analysis for future PNW deliveries.

1657740930617.png
@TaxmanHog I don't recall the In Production date (and can't access the tracker anymore), but Built email received 6/3, Shipped email received 6/6

Sponsored

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
I would only tell you guys that this helps... Freight Rail Map of Class I Carriers in North America - ACW Railway Company I think there is a better interactive one out there as well. Spokane would almost surely be BNSF as ours traveled through North Dakota, Northern Montana, and Northern Idaho and through Spokane before coming down through the tri-cities and ending up in Portland. I suspect that there is a UP line and a BNSF line in this conversation. I remember that someones truk went UP since it was in Boise. Just remember, the worst part of the journey to you is when it hits the train yard near you and is there for days... But only if you know its there... How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I would only tell you guys that this helps... Freight Rail Map of Class I Carriers in North America - ACW Railway Company I think there is a better interactive one out there as well. Spokane would almost surely be BNSF as ours traveled through North Dakota, Northern Montana, and Northern Idaho and through Spokane before coming down through the tri-cities and ending up in Portland. I suspect that there is a UP line and a BNSF line in this conversation. I remember that someones truk went UP since it was in Boise. Just remember, the worst part of the journey to you is when it hits the train yard near you and is there for days... But only if you know its there... How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?
Thanks for the informationā€¦and, your wisdom šŸ˜Š.

Oh, with one rate lock just expired, the anticipated 1% Fed icrease, and another expiring on the tail of Fordā€™s delivery ETA, Iā€™ve allowed myself to be swallowed by that hole and eaten by that rabbit šŸ‡šŸ˜Ž

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
Thanks for the preview on what to expect. It looks like Iā€™m following the route you described. Iā€™m almost into North Dakota. Location today at 1PM. @Firestop.

also sorry if Iā€™m spamming the thread. I can stop posting location updates if itā€™s not helpful šŸ˜¬
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 3E2A3FEF-0127-4F5B-8F73-365FA1565ED9
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries 3D2BD560-4743-4B66-A5C8-A926D7F32B75

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the preview on what to expect. It looks like Iā€™m following the route you described. Iā€™m almost into North Dakota. Location today at 1PM. @Firestop.

also sorry if Iā€™m spamming the thread. I can stop posting location updates if itā€™s not helpful šŸ˜¬
3E2A3FEF-0127-4F5B-8F73-365FA1565ED9.jpg
3D2BD560-4743-4B66-A5C8-A926D7F32B75.jpeg

3E2A3FEF-0127-4F5B-8F73-365FA1565ED9.jpg
3D2BD560-4743-4B66-A5C8-A926D7F32B75.jpeg
Thanks for the updateā€¦I suspected we were getting close by know to ND. .Iā€™ll PM you so we can take this conversation off line, since itā€™s apparently just the two of us on this trainā€¦ā€¦šŸ˜Ž

Bandit216

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Lightning Lariat

Keep posting. It's interesting to watch, especially for those of us in the PNW.

The last I could track my Lightning was when it was in Tacoma three weeks ago. It's either at the port of Tacoma or the port of Anchorage. Unfortunately, someone refused my Ford pass request a couple of weeks ago, so no way to know.

Sponsored

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)
My rail car is still on BNSF in Kansas City, KS - no idea why iā€™m taking a different route but my dealership in the tri cities confirmed that their rail deliveries are dropped off in Spokane before being trucked in. Still think itā€™s possible I have the wrong car number but itā€™s hard to say - Ford Char still says Iā€™m in Blue Island.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My rail car is still on BNSF in Kansas City, KS - no idea why iā€™m taking a different route but my dealership in the tri cities confirmed that their rail deliveries are dropped off in Spokane before being trucked in. Still think itā€™s possible I have the wrong car number but itā€™s hard to say - Ford Char still says Iā€™m in Blue Island.
Great to hear your making good progress! Your rail tracker is going to more up to date than Fordā€™s VVRā€¦my VVR says Iā€™m still at the Blue Island Rail Yard, and I know Iā€™m currently in eastern NDšŸ˜Ž

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great to hear your making good progress! Your rail tracker is going to more up to date than Fordā€™s VVRā€¦my VVR says Iā€™m still at the Blue Island Rail Yard, and I know Iā€™m currently in eastern NDšŸ˜Ž
@macjaeh , how is your transport progressing?ā€¦.are you through KC?

macjaeh

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, F150L Lariat ER (Ordered)
@macjaeh , how is your transport progressing?ā€¦.are you through KC?
I think they gave me the wrong rail car number. It turned around at Kansas City and is currently heading back towards chicago. Frustrating, but at least I might be farther along than KC by now.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I think they gave me the wrong rail car number. It turned around at Kansas City and is currently heading back towards chicago. Frustrating, but at least I might be farther along than KC by now.
Well, on the bright side, maybe your with @Tyleem111 and Iā€¦..šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ™
Sponsored