• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado WTB: Lariat ER or below...

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I would like to buy a Lariat ER or below new or used please let me know if you've got one for sale and I'll be in touch.

[edit] Just for clarities sake and to save myself and prospective seller's time - I am not interested in buying a used Lightning above original MSRP. Given the tax credit no longer applies in that instance I just can't swing it when I could spend the same money on a new one at a dealer and receive the tax credit. So please reach out if you have a used one for sale at MSRP or a new one available for sale.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dlo2286

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
I've got a Lariat Sr I might be selling soon, not sure on price yet. Atlas Blue, spray in liner and max trailer tow package

OP
OP

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I've got a Lariat Sr I might be selling soon, not sure on price yet. Atlas Blue, spray in liner and max trailer tow package
Hey your location is convenient for me - shoot me a PM if serious maybe we can work out something.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Lightning Lariat ER, Kia EV6 GT-Line AWD
Occupation
Lab Manager of the Energy Storage Technology Center
So you are looking to buy well under the current market value of used Lightnings? Lariat SR are going for $90k (my company paid $95k which is $25k over MSRP)

If ANYONE is looking to sell at or under MSRP regardless of trim, please contact me for a better deal! I still need to secure another battery for our testing.

OP
OP

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So you are looking to buy well under the current market value of used Lightnings? Lariat SR are going for $90k (my company paid $95k which is $25k over MSRP)

If ANYONE is looking to sell at or under MSRP regardless of trim, please contact me for a better deal! I still need to secure another battery for our testing.
the most recent Lariat SR on Cars and Bids have gone for $80K max. The market has relaxed a lot in the last few weeks. And the message in my original post is to save time for both parties. In 6 months these will be selling below MSRP on the used market for sure.

Sponsored

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
the most recent Lariat SR on Cars and Bids have gone for $80K max. The market has relaxed a lot in the last few weeks. And the message in my original post is to save time for both parties. In 6 months these will be selling below MSRP on the used market for sure.
That's fine and I'm sure prices will relax even more in the future so your buying requirements will be met...but it still stands if anyone is looking to sell under MSRP, talk to me first for a better deal, especially if a lower trim. I'm only interested in a battery at this point but I will take a whole vehicle for use as a work truck for my section.

OP
OP

dothedew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's fine and I'm sure prices will relax even more in the future so your buying requirements will be met...but it still stands if anyone is looking to sell under MSRP, talk to me first for a better deal, especially if a lower trim. I'm only interested in a battery at this point but I will take a whole vehicle for use as a work truck for my section.
Alright well I'm confused why you are posting in my thread though. I'd encourage anyone looking to sell one at MSRP to sell it to me lol.

MickeyAO

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Alright well I'm confused why you are posting in my thread though. I'd encourage anyone looking to sell one at MSRP to sell it to me lol.
And I want anyone considering selling at MSRP or below to contact me first. I'm sure your goals will be met in the next 8 months, but I want one sooner for my company.
Sponsored