• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

‼️ UPDATE FORD E-RAPTOR grille swap and install tutorial

OP
OP
AZT9

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Hello, you said you tapped into #22 from another thread recommendation. In the manual it says 22 is the Electronic power assist steering module. This is the correct one?
Also, are they mini or micro fuses.
I’ll double check the fuse used. It is a micro fuse. I’ll get back to ya shortly
Sponsored

derelict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT ER

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
I didn’t get install photos, but the camera is in just about the same spot as the OEM grille.
And I used the camera mount that is flush with the OEM Ford circle, so it’s taped for now flush on the grille so the angle is the same as the OEM grille

Ford F-150 Lightning ‼️ UPDATE FORD E-RAPTOR grille swap and install tutorial IMG_4659

Sponsored

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
It looks aligned to me. I still have to epoxy the camera mount to the grill. Then it should be perfectly aligned since the camera is mounted in about the same exact spot as the OEM grille.
When I disassemble it a little so epoxy the mount, I'll get some more photos.

ebanks

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, 2024 Lotus Emira FE
I didn’t get install photos, but the camera is in just about the same spot as the OEM grille.
And I used the camera mount that is flush with the OEM Ford circle, so it’s taped for now flush on the grille so the angle is the same as the OEM grille

IMG_4659.jpeg
I used the oval mount too. I think I'm going to switch over to the old raptor mount though as it projects a little more. Got one on order. Fingers crossed.

Jasper7821

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Aircraft researcher
I used the oval mount too. I think I'm going to switch over to the old raptor mount though as it projects a little more. Got one on order. Fingers crossed.
I was first thinking of trying to use the oval and cut out a hole and mount the entire oval onto the grille. But I like the clean look how the grille looks now. When I get time, I’ll take the duct tape off and epoxy the camera mount in and put some silicone between the camera and the hole and be done with it.
Sponsored