• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

JerseyMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On Order: 2022 F150 Raptor, Atlas Blue, 801a, PP
Thanks, I did wrap it myself with 3m gloss but it wasn't the best job so I removed it now, going to take it to a pro I think (although first quote to wrap was high....$400)
Sponsored

mashiniblick

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
-Speed and handling - no noticeable difference. It's still fast as h*ll and handles very smooth. I will say if I really hard punch it in sports mode I can spin the tires but I blame the all terrains not being as sticky as street tires made for speed. But quite frankly it goes faster than I am comfortable with anyways.
-Noise - I would have thought all terrain tires would be more noisey and noticeable since the truck is so quiet. Not the case.
-Ride quality - still feels very good to me. Not harsh or bumpy or floaty. I can't tell the difference from the stock one. The independent suspension on front and back makes it so much better than any truck I've ever been in.
I finally got around to it, and I agree with your post-lift impressions of the vehicle. I'm really enjoying it leveled. 
Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Lightning Lariat ER / Antimatter Blue / Leveled truck1
Ford F-150 Lightning 2023 Lightning Lariat ER / Antimatter Blue / Leveled truck2

Bierdad

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
I finally got around to it, and I agree with your post-lift impressions of the vehicle. I'm really enjoying it leveled. 
truck1.jpg
truck2.jpg
@mashiniblick, great looking truck. It appears you went with Toyo ATIII all terrains which really fill out the wheel wells. What size did you go with on the stock wheels? Any issue with rubbing?

JRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Nice accent color on the rims! I can't afford any range impact due to needing to travel Huntsville to Hattiesburg now and the absolute terrible changing options in Mississippi on this route. I assume at least .1 to .2 m/kwh impact at high way 70mph.