• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

360 Birds eye view issue

dk21

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
First time poster here. I have had some black blind spots appear on my 360 camera view. After some research I though it may be related to dirty cameras but after a thorough washing things are looking the same. Blind spots appear to be on both sides of the cab from the front doors back. Anyone else have an issue like this or any ideas?
Ford F-150 Lightning 360 Birds eye view issue PXL_20230729_001451031
Sponsored

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
That looks broken. Time to call the service department, I'm afraid.

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Definitely something wrong there.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
First time poster here. I have had some black blind spots appear on my 360 camera view. After some research I though it may be related to dirty cameras but after a thorough washing things are looking the same. Blind spots appear to be on both sides of the cab from the front doors back. Anyone else have an issue like this or any ideas?
PXL_20230729_001451031.jpg
Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Lightning concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.

stickyfingers

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Any update on this and a fix perhaps?

OP
OP

dk21

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Update: first dealer i took it to couldn't figure it out. They claimed I damaged the right mirror, no damage is visible and they couldn't explain further because these "electric cars are so hard". They said the only fix was to replace the whole right mirror for $1800.

Took it to the dealer I purchased from and they found that the left side mirror camera had gone bad. the service tech said that it appeared that there was a faulty gasket and water got into the mirror and shorted the camera. They corrected this under warranty and it has been working fine for about 3 weeks.
Sponsored