• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

360 Camera Black Box

Hanqry1

First Name
Haris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Hey all, first time posting here, I have a 22 Atlas Blue Lightning Lariat and my 360 camera is doing something weird, where instead of filling the rectangle the way it usually does, it's just got black boxes around it and is super small. Can see the picture below.

I took it to the dealer and they're super nice but don't fully understand what to do about it lol.

Anyone seen this before?

Ford F-150 Lightning 360 Camera Black Box IMG_1307
Sponsored

peloazul

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat XR
Did you recently get a software update?

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hey all, first time posting here, I have a 22 Atlas Blue Lightning Lariat and my 360 camera is doing something weird, where instead of filling the rectangle the way it usually does, it's just got black boxes around it and is super small. Can see the picture below.

I took it to the dealer and they're super nice but don't fully understand what to do about it lol.

Anyone seen this before?

IMG_1307.jpeg
I would like to take a closer look at your camera concerns. Can you please send over a message with your VIN and estimated mileage so I can start looking into this on my end?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Give it a few days, if it does not clear on its own then pull the 12v battery negative cable. Then while the 12v is powered down, go in the truck and press the start button to clear any residual power out of the 12v system. Wait 2 min then reattach the negative battery terminal. What 5 more minutes for all the modules to boot back up. Then start the truck and test he cameras.

Should be a 10mm wrench on the negative terminal. Don't over torque it when reapplying. Just needs to be snug.

12v battery is behind the panel at the back of the frunk.

FYI - responding to Ford on here will just redirect you back to the dealer who has no clue. Ford corporate won't offer you any actual assistance or troubleshooting support. They will just open up a Ford corporate case to track the issue which tends to "trigger" the dealerships and cause them to give you more attitude and resistance.

Try the 12v pull and then go from there.

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER

Anyone seen this before?

IMG_1307.jpeg
I just noticed this as well in my nearly identical truck (22 Lariat ER) today. @Hanqry1 did this resolve on its own or did you try the 12v suggestion above?

Sponsored

ziptbm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MME GT & '22 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I just noticed this as well in my nearly identical truck (22 Lariat ER) today. @Hanqry1 did this resolve on its own or did you try the 12v suggestion above?
FYI - there's a solution via FDRS in this thread that resolved my issue. It apparently can also be fixed via Forscan, but I did not try that method.

dustintinsley

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
It can be fixed in FORScan if you have the cable.
Sponsored