• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

$500 for Mobile Power Cord?

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
As others have noted, there are better options out there, for less money. The 30A charger needs at least a 40A circuit to run. So a 30A dryer outlet is technically not sufficient, and the stupid Ford mobile EVSE does not have the option to select a lower amperage. If you do need a portable EVSE there are lots of better choices.

I own a similar one to this one that I am linking to. Current amazon price is under $200

Vevor from Amazon
I have a new commercial 80 Amp charger that has adjustable output. Liteon makes all the ones marked EX-9983 like the "Ford Pro AC 80 Amp Generation 2 Charger" that is selectable from 12 - 80 amps either in software or in the unit itself with a "little wheel" (the one I have is in the software). If you intrested I'd sell that if you need selectablity.
Sponsored