Sponsored

A2ZEV has fantastic customer service!

SpaceEVDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning, 2022 Mustang Mach-E
I received my @A2ZEV NACS adapter the day we headed across the southwest for the eclipse (5 April). Since we were taking our ICE truck, we loaned the adapter to a buddy of mine who was taking their Rivian R1S. They had zero issues with charging at a bunch of chargers on their way from Arizona to Missouri for their own eclipse viewing.

Somewhere along the way, my buddy dropped the adapter and the cast aluminum locking clip snapped off. They continued to use the adapter on the way back from Missouri, and it continued to work.

I won't go into all the details, but A2ZEV very quickly helped me out with a fix and the adapter is fully operational again.
Sponsored

chopedogg

First Name
Ari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
ditto. their CEO even called me when he overheard me talking with support regarding shipping timeframes and the fact that I had already pre-ordered the Lectron adapter, and he assured me of the shipping timeframe and even offered me a nice discount on the adapter (which has been flawless and I received it within 2 weeks of ordering). It already saved me last weekend during a camping trip and I needed a midway point to stop and charge and there was only a Tesla Supercharger in that location...so glad I didn't wait for my free Ford one, which is now pushed back to June like others have reported.

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
I have to chime in to say, I whole heartedly agree. It has been a lot of years (and I have a lot of years on me) since I’ve experienced anything like these folks, when it comes to responsiveness and customer focus.

Ordered mine last week after the Ford delay was announced. Hoping to hand it over to my wife if/when the Kia EV6 gets access.

Wishing @A2ZEV a long and prosperous future !

CypherBlue

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
Good to hear, I just got my adapter shipped out today that I ordered April 5 from them. I’m excited to get it.

Sponsored

JDF231223

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I 100% agree. I called them 3 times on the day I ordered my adapter with lots of questions and concerns.

Charlie on the phone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

I am glad I decided to bite the bullet and ordered my A2Z adapter.

Looks like discount code “FORD” is updated to take 10% off and still gives free shipping.

Some folks on Reddit have called in to pay $15 extra for expedited overnight shipping if they need it a little sooner.

I got the Typhoon DC adapter / Stellar AC adapter bundle (25% off Stellar adapter) and have it all in my Frunk beside my portable charger / RV park adapter.

Ford F-150 Lightning A2ZEV has fantastic customer service! {filename}

Ford F-150 Lightning A2ZEV has fantastic customer service! {filename}

BriRi

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum, 2021 Bronco Badlands
My timeline for

A2Z...

Ordered on April 3
Shipped on May 2
Delivery(UPS estimate) May 9

Lectron...

Ordered on Feb 11
Shipped.... No
Delivered.... who knows

Ford/Tesla....

Ordered on Feb 29 #5351
Shipped/Delivered...est. May, now June???

FYI....YMMV
Sponsored