• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accessories Question

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
So I'm within 2 weeks of receiving my truck. Started ordering some things, but I am seeing that some places are saying that the parts won't fit the lightning.

Specifically I am seeing that WeatherTech says that the mudflaps don't fit the Lightning. Are the bed/wheel wells that different? Or is it just that they have not been tested?

Same question for the Alloy tonneau cover as well. What I've read is that they are externally pretty similar with minimal changes. Just looking for some thoughts.
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
So I'm within 2 weeks of receiving my truck. Started ordering some things, but I am seeing that some places are saying that the parts won't fit the lightning.

Specifically I am seeing that WeatherTech says that the mudflaps don't fit the Lightning. Are the bed/wheel wells that different? Or is it just that they have not been tested?

Same question for the Alloy tonneau cover as well. What I've read is that they are externally pretty similar with minimal changes. Just looking for some thoughts.
My comment is on the mud flaps. I saw on another post in this Forum that a salesman at a dealership had received his personal Lightning and had installed OEM 2022 F-150 mud flaps. He noted there was a small fit gap that he thought was due to slight differences in the shape/contour of the body side panels between the 2022 F-150 ICE and Lightning…..wish I could remember the post thread…..