• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Adding safety strobe functionality to Lightning?

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Has anyone added strobe functionality to their Lightning? I may wind up just adding extra safety lights, but wanted to see if anyone has tried anything with existing lights.
Sponsored

mikeyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
2-years later, sorry from another Fallbrook guy, I just added a GREAT kit! About $380 including fast shipping. Took 27.5 min to install including fighting with the Ford trim. Great flashing all around (see my poor video). Can use dimmer handle to activate/deactivate. Bad news, Lightning is new, so I got the module without the software update, no notice it needed the update, poor flashing in the 3 modes. Great tech support to find out how to (easily) update adding a 4th flash mode just for the Lightning.

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
2-years later, sorry from another Fallbrook guy, I just added a GREAT kit! About $380 including fast shipping. Took 27.5 min to install including fighting with the Ford trim. Great flashing all around (see my poor video). Can use dimmer handle to activate/deactivate. Bad news, Lightning is new, so I got the module without the software update, no notice it needed the update, poor flashing in the 3 modes. Great tech support to find out how to (easily) update adding a 4th flash mode just for the Lightning.

What kit is it?

OP
OP
Avocadodude

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat