• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket HUD?

VAF84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Consultant
Anyone have any luck with aftermarket heads up displays? I've been using my old iPhone with MagSafe attachment to the windshield for long distance driving, but it's pretty obtrusive and I have to run it off a hotspot. It would be nice to have a cleaner setup.

I just test drove a 2024 F150 King Ranch, so jealous of the new display. Can't believe they didn't do the same update for the upcoming 2024 Lightning.
Sponsored

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
Anyone have any luck with aftermarket heads up displays? I've been using my old iPhone with MagSafe attachment to the windshield for long distance driving, but it's pretty obtrusive and I have to run it off a hotspot. It would be nice to have a cleaner setup.

I just test drove a 2024 F150 King Ranch, so jealous of the new display. Can't believe they didn't do the same update for the upcoming 2024 Lightning.
Ford Accessories offering a useful aftermarket HUD for our Lightnings would be fantastic!
How about it @Ford Motor Company?

Malimal

First Name
Jamali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning LR
A heads up display for Blue Cruise seems like a no-brainer. Having to look down all the time to see if it's on is contradictory to focusing on the road..
Sponsored

Last edited: