• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

HUD

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.
Ford just doesn't really do HUDs. If anywhere, they would put them in the Shelby Mustangs, but all you ever got was a shift light.
Ford has HUD’s in higher trim Escapes as an option. I’d like it with Blue Cruise next turn stuff, too. Then the truck wouldn’t badger me for looking down or to center screen.
Sponsored

Shodan01

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum
I installed the one from F-150 LED's which was "ok". It would relay speed but the electronics when set up right would have some quirks like re-setting and shutting off. When I emailed them (awesome people) they said it really wasnt meant to use with the Lightning and accepted a full return.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I contacted the company and they said it will work for the Lightning - that warning is for hybrid cars only. I am going to try it and will report back. Cheers
How did it go?

hoovertac

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD MME Extended Range
Occupation
Crisis Counselor
Ford just doesn't really do HUDs. If anywhere, they would put them in the Shelby Mustangs, but all you ever got was a shift light.
Their HUD in the Titanium package Escape was very useful. Would I trade in my ⚡ for a new one with a HUD & NACS? 🤔

Malimal

First Name
Jamali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning LR
A HUD that tells us when hands free turns off would be nice.
This. Have to look down all the time is a pain. The point is to be able to keep your heads up on the road. Lol
Sponsored