• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Agate Black (UM) Scratch Pen Alternative?

F150Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
I got a scratch on my 21 F150 truck and I need to just get a touch-up pen to cover it. It's Agate Black, colour code UM on the door sticker. I can't find a paint pen *anywhere* with this colour code, and Dupli-Color doesn't even list models above 2018 in their pick list.

Does anyone know if there's a comparable colour code to UM that I could use? Also this would just be temporary - the scratch is deep enough that I'm going to need it professionally fixed (its to the metal), so this is just to cover the metal until I can get an appointment in the next few weeks. Is a generic black going to be ok in this situation? I'm probably overthinking this...

Thanks!
Sponsored

Sundancer330

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, FX4, Velocity Blue
Aluminum wont rust so I wouldn't worry about it unless you just dont want to look at it until you get it repaired

Pat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A SuperCrew 4x4 EcoBoost
I got a scratch on my 21 F150 truck and I need to just get a touch-up pen to cover it. It's Agate Black, colour code UM on the door sticker. I can't find a paint pen *anywhere* with this colour code, and Dupli-Color doesn't even list models above 2018 in their pick list.

Does anyone know if there's a comparable colour code to UM that I could use? Also this would just be temporary - the scratch is deep enough that I'm going to need it professionally fixed (its to the metal), so this is just to cover the metal until I can get an appointment in the next few weeks. Is a generic black going to be ok in this situation? I'm probably overthinking this...

Thanks!
I bought this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/184004802030

shalabama

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat

Thanks!
I used pens from this company previously for a black Audi with good results.

https://www.paintscratch.com

Ford F-150 Lightning Agate Black (UM) Scratch Pen Alternative? 1627091154316
Sponsored