Sponsored

Any 3D modelers want to take a crack at this T3 sneak peek?

DeluxeStang

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
I'm apologizing that I can't give you much, but this is basically all we have of the actual t3 design. This is nothing new, it's from the t3 teaser video that was released some time ago, but a lot of people overlooked it.

It's a close up of a clay model. I assume the angle we're seeing here is the side view showing the a-pillar, a small bit of the body side, a fender with an interesting shape, and some other details. The slope of the a-pillar flows into a design crease on the front fender, we can't see the whole think, but my brain tells me that's a fender vent to improve air flow. The front fender looks like it angles down quite aggressively.

Again, it's not much, but does anyone want to take that small teaser, and try to blend it with existing Ford trucks design cues? I personally like that clay model, what little we can see of it. It looks like it's gonna be more futuristic. Hopefully Ford sells the normal lighting alongside it to give buyers the choice between more conservative, and futuristic looking designs.

Ford F-150 Lightning Any 3D modelers want to take a crack at this T3 sneak peek? IMG_20241020_123857

Ford F-150 Lightning Any 3D modelers want to take a crack at this T3 sneak peek? IMG_20241020_124027
Sponsored