• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone in the Portland area willing to loan me their Tesla adapter for a weekend trip?

trailcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning - Lariat ER
I have a trip to CA planned for the weekend of September 14-15 and still haven't received my Tesla adapter from Ford. I'm hoping some in the Portland area might have an adapter they could loan me. 😀
Sponsored

NGBCFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER, 2023 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Tesla Model S
I hope you are able to find one. I went from BC to California without one and it wasn't a lot of fun. A lot of other options but Tesla has so many more in convenient locations.

OP
OP
trailcat

trailcat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning - Lariat ER
I hope you are able to find one. I went from BC to California without one and it wasn't a lot of fun. A lot of other options but Tesla has so many more in convenient locations.
Were the chargers that you used out of the way or just not working?

My other car is a Tesla, but I'd rather take the Lightning since it's a much better ride! :cool:

NGBCFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning ER, 2023 Tesla Model 3, 2015 Tesla Model S
We used EA most of the trip and no issues with them not working. It was more lack of amenities at some of them. The Tesla chargers are just more readily available. The EA chargers get a little busy in Southern California but no issues along the I-5 on the way down. We only had to wait once in Bakersfield. Also, we went in Mid-August which was likely a busier vacation time.

If you do use EA sign up for the membership ($7.99/month) for 25% off. You'll save that in one charge.
Sponsored