• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Anyone selling running boards? (Massachusetts)

Bostondrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Pro
What’s up everyone. Forum follower for a while but new member as I am finally after many years about to become an owner.

I have an elusive 2024 pro enroute to my dealership. Was lucky enough to snag a reservation last year as I had a 2023 pro reservation that didn’t make it to production.

Wondering if anyone in the Massachusetts/New England area was looking to sell their 2022-2024 running boards. Thank you!!
Sponsored

Grumpy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Pro SR
Occupation
Retired Hvy Construction
More likely to find a pair from a ICE truck. We bought a pair of running boards off Craigslist from a 2021 (I think) F150 ICE truck. Bolted on perfect.

OP
OP

Bostondrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150 Lightning Pro
More likely to find a pair from a ICE truck. We bought a pair of running boards off Craigslist from a 2021 (I think) F150 ICE truck. Bolted on perfect.
That’s the plan if all else fails. I got tow tech package so hoping to get a pair of lightning running boards with the lights and the full length board that extends to the bed
Sponsored