• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BlueCruise on non-Co-Pilot360 Active prep?

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Only difference with the modules in Blue Cruise cars is the CMR(Driver Status Monitor) That is the only change made. The ipma, APIM, Cluster, BCM, PSCM, ABS, RCM, all the same. Im adding the CMR once its not ice here in Dallas. Ive also been busy working on my 19 F150 adding SYnc 4 to it while I was waiting on my new 12" screen. I needed the screen that has the mounting for IR and Camera.

After adding the CMR for blue cruise I have to make a decision either wait for Ford to release the update for the IPMA or buy a new IPMA from a JOB 2 or 22 truck. They releases the Cluster update for the Job 1 digital clusters this week. That is a good step. It brings the job 1 clusters to the Job 2 level. They are the same clusters but have had different software for some reason.

Also I believe there APIM will need to be updated for blue cruise in Job 1.
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment
Enabling Smart Offering triggered the blue cruise on my APIM. Added hands free lane centering, etc as selectable options.

7D0-09-04
Thank yoU! I will be working on this in the coming week. The weather is finally clearing and I have the CMR and other parts ready to install!

My42waffles

First Name
Kegan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 power boost 157, lightning reservation
Occupation
Maintenance
@Jesse-Infotainment
Enabling Smart Offering triggered the blue cruise on my APIM. Added hands free lane centering, etc as selectable options.

7D0-09-04
I have a job 1 prep package. I know what I’m trying when I get home.
Sponsored