First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Anyone know a way to run a cable from inside cab wall behind rear seats to outside of cab?
So much crammed back there, I have not located an access hole to the outside world. TIA. :)
Sponsored

sbreech

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150 STX, Lead Foot Grey
Occupation
Systems Administrator
Anyone know a way to run a cable from inside cab wall behind rear seats to outside of cab?
So much crammed back there, I have not located an access hole to the outside world. TIA. :)
Do you need to go to the back of the truck or to the engine compartment? There is an available grommet to go from the engine compartment into the cab of the truck, then it can run along the floor sill panels to behind the rear seat, if that is what you need. I just ran a power wire for my amplifier that way...

OP
OP
BHunted1

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Do you need to go to the back of the truck or to the engine compartment? There is an available grommet to go from the engine compartment into the cab of the truck, then it can run along the floor sill panels to behind the rear seat, if that is what you need. I just ran a power wire for my amplifier that way...
No. I need to run coax out of cab from under rear seat through wall (where amp is mounted), behind to bulkhead in bed.
Thanks.....

KartRacer25

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 SuperCab Sport 4x4 5.0 3.73 Space White
Occupation
Senior Software Engineer
Someone said water can come in from hole behind sub woofer. So maybe try there.
I just did the forward route through firewall at grommet for light switch.
Sponsored