• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

CarPlay New Apps and Functionality

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
With the recent expanded app list showing up in CarPlay, and the pending release of iOS 18 which promises voice control improvements, a thread on new CarPlay apps and features would be beneficial. I have recently discovered new Car Scanner and MyRadar apps, and enhanced voice control, in CarPlay in my Lightning as detailed in the link attached below. Since the noted improvements are attributable to CarPlay, versus software update 6.14.0, it makes sense to create a separate thread for CarPlay.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...23306-revision-1076.21110/page-13#post-419240
Sponsored

4trees

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Ford F-150 Lightning XLT
Occupation
Cannabis Facility Design - 4trees Cannabis Building Ltd
I just got the Binize Wireless CarPlay unit and its a gamechanger. Speaking on apps, I noticed this unit has a ton of functionality, I got my Monday.com project & business management software on it!