Customize names of saved locations in sync nav

Jposey

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum FX4 V8 3.73
Just like the title says. Even though Ford customer support team said it was not possible, I have stumbled upon the way to customize the name of saved locations in sync’s nav. Ie work, best friends house, etc.

From the navigation page, open your saved locations, swipe left on the location you would like to customize/edit.

Ford F-150 Lightning Customize names of saved locations in sync nav 75AA4EAC-7C5A-40EE-AD54-40DECD6EB605
Sponsored

Mike50

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR PB, 2018 Expedition Max Limited
Occupation
Retired
Just like the title says. Even though Ford customer support team said it was not possible, I have stumbled upon the way to customize the name of saved locations in sync’s nav. Ie work, best friends house, etc.

From the navigation page, open your saved locations, swipe left on the location you would like to customize/edit.

75AA4EAC-7C5A-40EE-AD54-40DECD6EB605.jpeg
Outstanding - with one caveat. By swiping left, it deleted 2 of my waypoints. It moved one of them to "recent" and I was able to recover it and name it. The other was completely deleted. Not sure what went wrong because I'm positive I didn't touch the delete icon. This is a well hidden, non-obvious, contorted maneuver - but I'm delighted that it's there. They need to redesign this as the ability to do this is crucial. THANKS for your help! Mike

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
Mike, the one that was deleted may have been because you swiped it to far left?? Glad you confirmed it works AND warned me that I could accidently delete waypoints. Have a good 4th of July.

Mike50

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR PB, 2018 Expedition Max Limited
Occupation
Retired
I suspect you are correct. I swiped it a little "vigorously".
Sponsored