Occupation
Sup/t. Wildland Firefighter with Alberta Wildfire

ocwill1

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost 502A, 2021 Lexus RX350(wifey)
Occupation
Computer System Engineer
I have these ready to put on mine when I get some nicer weather...

Ford F-150 Lightning Fender Badges - anyone changed theirs? PXL_20211223_012604398

MonsterTrucker75

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
I've been seeing amazing fender badges on this group. :)

As plain as this sounds, does anyone happen to know if there is a swap or alteration possibility for the 2022 F-150 Platinum fender badges/emblems, exterior door handles, tow mirror caps made to satin aluminum or a brushed finish?

I would really want to change those shiny chrome details to satin aluminum like on the Limited models. I don't particularly like the interior of the Limited, but prefer the exterior finishes over the Platinum chrome finishes, and don't want to upgrade to a Limited for the sake of just those options. ;/

Last edited:

JPSoup

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'82 CJ, '18 F150 KR, '22 F150 Platinum (soon)
Occupation
Sales
I've been seeing amazing fender badges on this group. :)

As plain as this sounds, does anyone happen to know if there is a swap or alteration possibility for the 2022 F-150 Platinum fender badges/emblems, exterior door handles, tow mirror caps made to satin aluminum or a brushed finish?

I would really want to change those shiny chrome details to satin aluminum like on the Limited models. I don't particularly like the interior of the Limited, but prefer the exterior finishes over the Platinum chrome finishes, and don't want to upgrade to a Limited for the sake of just those options. ;/
Monster Trucker, this is EXACTLY what I want to do as well! I've been looking for some vinyl that I can use to "wrap" them to make them satin. I agree that with the body-colored bumpers, any chrome is overkill; my preference is to make it all satin. Keep me posted if you find anything.
Sponsored