• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Virginia Ford CCS Tesla NACS DC Fast Charging Adapter

fl2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Hi folks...just received my Tesla fast charging adapter after reserving in February but "too little too late" as they say. Sold my Lightning back in June after 2 years mainly because of the terrible OTA experience (BlueCruise 1.3 anyone?).

Asking $230 OBO, which is the price Ford announced with the launch of the adapter. It's never been used. I opened the box (wasn't sealed) to take a photo, and haven't unwrapped the adapter itself (still sealed as shown in the photo).

Obviously I didn't pay anything extra for it...listing to see if it's worth it to anyone interested in saving months of wait time (and make the bath I took on the Lightning sting a bit less). I had a pretty early order and still waited 6-7 months. Will keep "just in case" if there's no serious interest.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford CCS Tesla NACS DC Fast Charging Adapter Box-Open

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford CCS Tesla NACS DC Fast Charging Adapter Box-Closed
Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Honda Passport
Occupation
Construction Executive
Wish I had seen this a couple months ago, broke down and bought and A2Z.
side note, to each their own, but, selling a good functioning vehicle at a huge loss because OTA updates are slow? Seems a little like misguided priorities... But, I got mine used, was able to have it fully up to date in a few weeks, and now have had 30000 trouble free happy miles.