• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Ford/Tesla NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter for Sale - Southern California

On the Road with Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Pro
Occupation
Real estate/biz consultant
I recently received my official Ford (Tesla) NACS>CCS1 charging adapter. Since I already have an A2Z Typhoon Pro (and I like it), I am going to sell the Ford adapter.

This NACS>CCS1 adapter has never been used - heck, the only time it has been out of the packaging was to photograph it for this listing. Speaking of which, you get everything Ford sent me - box, manual, foam wrap, etc. See photos.

I'm in the Mojave Desert, so you probably won't want to pick it up.

I'm asking $200 and will send it to you by Priority Mail. I'll take PayPal or Venmo.

Message me with questions or offers to buy.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford/Tesla NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter for Sale - Southern California Adapter2

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford/Tesla NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter for Sale - Southern California Label

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford/Tesla NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter for Sale - Southern California Inside

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford/Tesla NACS to CCS1 Charging Adapter for Sale - Southern California Box
Sponsored

Ricks Lightning

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Pro, 2024 F150 Lightning Flash
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Out of curiosity, when did you place the order and do you remember your confirmation number. I placed mine last week of May and another one first week of September. 2 lightnings.
Rick