FordPass - Where’s the EV Information?

Smokewagun

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 3.0L Stroke
When I was waiting for my turn to order my 2022 Lightning, I would regularly jump
On FordPass to compare trips, expected battery usage, and charging locations, to the routes I used for my ICE Ford. It helped me when I finally got my Lightning, because I kind of pre-planned my routes, and relieved some of my range anxieties.
Well, I had a life change event that had me running places well out of charger range, with a trailer to boot. So, I had to go back to ICE.
Now I’m looking to add a Lightning again as a daily driver, because my yearly charging bill would come nowhere close to my gas bill, saving me thousands a year, as well as refilling my joy of driving the best truck I’ve driven in 35 years.
I’d like to research my possible travels again using the Ford EV parts of FordPass, but I don’t see them. Do I have to OWN an EV before I can experiment? That’s what help me decide to take the plunge last time.
Am I missing something?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Smokewagun

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford F-150 Lariat 3.0L Stroke
Don’t worry guys. 😜 I figured it out.
After spending 45 minutes on the phone with Ford, I found out none of you have the trip planner with the new Ford Pass update. It’s only on the Truck’s screen. I would have thought someone would have told me that at least.
I guess Ford is working on the update to return it. Don’t hold your breath.