• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GOM doesn't reset after towing?

Bfig

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning & cybertruck
I just had the same issue. Tried all the other recommendations as posted in this thread. In regards to any of the digital settings on the app or anything in the dashboard command. Ended up fixing it with plugging in a trailer plug tester and used the trailer brake slider on the dash. It showed no trailer connected and the problem was fixed.
Sponsored

Maximum Effort

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024Lightning Flash, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
I never figured this out 100% on my 22 that I just traded. At one point it seemed that if I disconnected the trailer with the truck on and then turned off the truck it would go back to knowing the trailer was disconnected the next time I drove.
What I think is ridiculous is that we cans hit a button on the screen to select “no active trailer” if the truck is moving. I can do dozens of other dumb things on that screen while I’m driving but not that. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Maximum Effort

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024Lightning Flash, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Self employed
So it seems to be working correctly on the 2024 lightning. The mileage corrected itself when I unplugged the trailer. I also found a neat new feature on the 2024 compared to my 2022. When towing, if you turn on the blinker, the center screen shows the entire side of the truck and trailer. I might do a post with all the things I have noticed that seem different between my 2022 lariat ER and 2024 Flash.
Sponsored