• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I towed a huge boat - 24' foot pontoon!

LightningB514

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Did you charge while hooked up to the boat? The biggest issue for me and towing my RV is that the charging spots make it kind of hard to charge unless you unhook whatever you are pulling. I’ve been able to charge while still connected it but it’s feels a bit awkward.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bg226

bg226

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Did you charge while hooked up to the boat? The biggest issue for me and towing my RV is that the charging spots make it kind of hard to charge unless you unhook whatever you are pulling. I’ve been able to charge while still connected it but it’s feels a bit awkward.
Fortunately I did not have to do that. I just towed it from my friends house to the lake, but 2 of the charging stations I went to (the Tesla one in Barstow and the EA one in Needles) both had plenty of space for leaving your trailer attached.