• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Kinda miss the 4x4 decals

kendotelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
I had a PB with sport/black appearance package and I miss the 4x4 decals on the bed of the truck. Anyone add any to their lightning?

I'd probably try to get one that closely resembles the color of the truck (in my case Avalanche)
Sponsored

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
I had a PB with sport/black appearance package and I miss the 4x4 decals on the bed of the truck. Anyone add any to their lightning?

I'd probably try to get one that closely resembles the color of the truck (in my case Avalanche)
Really? That's interesting. The 4X4 and FX4 decals were the first things I removed on my ICE F150's.

OP
OP

kendotelie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER
Really? That's interesting. The 4X4 and FX4 decals were the first things I removed on my ICE F150's.
Here's my clarification, I never liked the original ones but I purchased blackedout decals from etsy. I guess I miss those since the truck as dark so it was "there" but not ultra visible. I think I want to do something like that again. Just not sure of the outcome on a Lightning

ZSC100

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning SR EG 311A
Occupation
Electrical Engineer

Not mine, but found this at a charger locally.
Ford F-150 Lightning Kinda miss the 4x4 decals 1699542967294

Last edited:

Sponsored

Flipper

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT, ER, Lightning, 312A, Azure Gray
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I love that they don't have decals...I'd like to remove the lightning letters. The "L" on the drivers side is a little crooked which is annoying me slightly..lol