• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dtmh

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Crosstrek
Has anyone contacted Fiesta Ford in Indio, Ca? I just texted my salesperson.

Clean150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Escape Hybrid
Has anyone contacted Fiesta Ford in Indio, Ca? I just texted my salesperson.
Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego is reasonably close to Indio if you are interested in real communication from a dealership working to gain business. After emailing their General Sales Manager D Weaver, I changed my preferred dealership once he, you know, put it in writing, they would not charge mark up or fees to my Lightning order. Since then he has sent a few email updates on the process and how they are “randomly” choosing dealer prioritization. I appreciate how he has done business so far and do not regret switching to Kearny Mesa thus far. Only caveat may be their probable long list of reservation holders and allocation mismatch but I’m patient and also sure he would be forthcoming if asked.

Dtmh

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Subaru Crosstrek
Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego is reasonably close to Indio if you are interested in real communication from a dealership working to gain business. After emailing their General Sales Manager D Weaver, I changed my preferred dealership once he, you know, put it in writing, they would not charge mark up or fees to my Lightning order. Since then he has sent a few email updates on the process and how they are “randomly” choosing dealer prioritization. I appreciate how he has done business so far and do not regret switching to Kearny Mesa thus far. Only caveat may be their probable long list of reservation holders and allocation mismatch but I’m patient and also sure he would be forthcoming if asked.
I was wondering how dealerships would handle prioritization. I registered the night of the introduction but if I switch, how would that change my spot in line and would it take longer for me to get it.

asc325is

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Explorer; Reservation for Lightning
Friendly Ford in Crosby (East Houston) No ADM - Selling at MSRP

Sponsored

Firebob462

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 f150, 1966 ford bronco
Some Arizona Phoenix/Mesa area dealerships

Earnhardt Ford chandler

after multiple phone calls to confirm... no adm on pre orders there will be adm on trucks that make it on the lot from customer backing out on delivery. No tint or added fluff. 7.8 percent tax rate. Tax title doc fee.

Around 350 reservations

Robert horne apache junction.

No adm on pre orders. Adm on non preorders. 2.2k fluff added with tint, security tracking device (like a lo jack) , paint film, bedlinner. When asked about the security part of the dealer package I was told they aren't sure if they will make it required due to the possibilty that somthing like it is installed in the truck already.

Wouldn't tell me how many reservations

9. Somthing tax rate

Chapman ford off the 101

No adm but added dealer fluff 1800 desert package... nitrogen air tires and ceramic coating and somthing else.

In the low 8. Tax rate

Wouldn't tell me how many reservations

Mister_Sparkle

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Dick Smith Ford of Columbia, South Carolina - MSRP plus $448 doc fee. No ADM, other fees, or mandatory accessory packages. As of 12/14, has approximately 80 reservations. Not currently planning to use special prioritization.

madvad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
why
In case it is helpful to Long Islanders, Levittown Ford will sell for MSRP and was upfront on their fees. Cannot say the same for Saville Ford. Will be transferring my reservation post haste....time to stop the charade, it's October already.
I called Levittown and asked about the ADM, they specifically said they're charging it. So please mark them as red. Same goes for Smithtown Ford.

Beiner Ford will charge ~1k dealer fee, I'd consider that an ADM, but that's up to you guys, as that's a regular thing here on Long Island.

Thanks for organizing the list.

DragoonTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning (soon hopefully!)
Occupation
Army
Just got off the phone with Zeck Ford in Lansing, KS. No ADM but there is a $500 additional down payment.

They were very straight forward and I'm transferring my reservation to them from my VA dealership. I'm PCS'ing to that area around the time I hope for a delivery so it may work well.

Sponsored

Fordskeptic

First Name
Chevy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy, toyota, honda, jeep
I called Levittown and asked about the ADM, they specifically said they're charging it. So please mark them as red. Same goes for Smithtown Ford.

Beiner Ford will charge ~1k dealer fee, I'd consider that an ADM, but that's up to you guys, as that's a regular thing here on Long Island.

Thanks for organizing the list.
Well that's disappointing about Levittown. I have an e-mail from Daniel Kraucinuas, General Sales Manager confirming no ADM. The only fee was $389 for their "protection Plan", besides the usual tax, title registration.

Good thing I have 2 reservations. I will hope that Levittown honors their e-mail by 2023-2024, when I might get the opportunity to order. I have a year or more to shop around for another dealer to move the 2nd reservation to....in case the Levittown thing falls through.

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
West Herr in Amherst, NY - no ADM, selling at MSRP per the internet sales guy Josh.

dowhilegeek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, Future F150 Lightning
Just got off the phone with Auburn Ford in Auburn CA. The guy said they will not be charging an ADM.

wighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT (SR 311A), 2023 Genesis GV60
Do we have an idea of what x-plan pricing will offer for this?

Bud

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Occupation
Engineer
Received this from Koons Ford in Falls Church,Va:

If you would like to be one of the first 25 orders there will be a $30,000 market adjustment. All other orders will have a $10,000 market adjustment to the MSRP. We will not be honoring any plan pricing at this time.

The additional deposit required is $5,000 and will go towards the purchase of your vehicle. If you choose to cancel or not proceed with your order the deposit will be forfeited.

How would you like to proceed with your order? We can schedule a time for you to stop in or continue the process online.
Sponsored