Sponsored

Longshoreman strike, potential impacts on incentives?

ShortHandledShovel

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1989 Volvo 240 DL
Afternoon all,
I have been wavering back/forth between a '23 XLT ER (312A) and a 2024 Flash. Pricing seems to come out to about the same after incentives and rebates, etc. Was planning on purchasing in November, but I'm wondering if anyone thinks the longshoreman strike will negatively effect current incentives and pricing in November.
If inventory across the board becomes scarce, then finance rates will increase etc.
What do you all think?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
There is a glut of inventory at the moment, but the October incentives could change the picture, just in time supply lines may be interrupted, this could affect spec builds still in the pipeline through the coming weeks.

BlueLightning

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 ⚡XLT SR
Occupation
Retired
Well unless your are one of those out there asking for a 77% raise, just find a good used one to your likening with few thousand miles on it.

This way you will save so much more than buying new with or without incentives!

I purchased brand new 2023 this year with incentives, and it’s value has dropped so far below than what I still owe in just six months.

I say SEQUESTER all of them, and pay someone willing to be trained and work for $5-$10 an hour!

Busters are causing a scare, can’t even get toilet paper after day one of the strike and our TP comes from the USA, Canada and Mexico via truck.

Get to work!

Sorry, so yep buy used and save you some cash!!

Ford F-150 Lightning Longshoreman strike, potential impacts on incentives? IMG_8580

Ford F-150 Lightning Longshoreman strike, potential impacts on incentives? IMG_1134
Sponsored

Last edited: