• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Looking to borrow, rent or purchase A2Z or Ford Tesla adapter in Austin area for cross country road trip

2wheeltraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Mine has pushed back to September and I'm leaving this Friday to head to MN on a 2 week round trip. Would love the opportunity to borrow (or rent for a reasonable fee) someone's charger in the Austin area, but also open to buying someone's A2Z they no longer need. Looking local due to short timeline.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

ResidualJinx

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X7, F-150 Lightning, Kia EV6
Might be too late, but you might consider grabbing a Lectron adapter. Works just fine for me. They shipped mine 1 day shipping the next day after I ordered it.

OP
OP
2wheeltraveler

2wheeltraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Might be too late, but you might consider grabbing a Lectron adapter. Works just fine for me. They shipped mine 1 day shipping the next day after I ordered it.
Thank you, doesn't look like they could get it here in time even with express shipping

OP
OP
2wheeltraveler

2wheeltraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I am in San Antonio with an A2Z that I could lend.
I do have an option on the way North in DFW which is headed in that direction. Would prefer to leave with one in hand and tested on my truck beforehand, but I do have a backup. Thank you!

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2022 Kia EV6 Wind
Occupation
Pilot, Instructor
I do have an option on the way North in DFW which is headed in that direction. Would prefer to leave with one in hand and tested on my truck beforehand, but I do have a backup. Thank you!
If your going I-20 E through Shreveport, I’m sorry….but I live here and could part with an A2Z adapter.
Sponsored