• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Order update email today?

Bigred

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning XLT ER
Anybody else from 12/15/22 order date get a Ford email today? It shows an order update but no discernable changes on order page? I have hoping for a production date or something. Am I missing something? All options appear to be the same as well on SR XLT.
Sponsored

TDC

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Pilot
Occupation
Retired
I also received the email for my 2023 SR XLT. No apparent changes to my order.

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
when that happened to me, it was my priority changing, which you cant see, but a Ford rep from their hotline said it was that. I confirmed with my dealer that my priority changed to 1, which means it would be scheduled soon. and it was like 2 weeks later

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Didn't get anything. My Lariat build starts Sunday.

Sponsored

snb2557

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Software Engineer
did you also get an email last Wednesday, OP? I just called to inquire about that one and it was the bed camera removal from the 360-camera feature. I still don't see it removed from my order page, but they probably have a more detailed view.

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
did you also get an email last Wednesday, OP? I just called to inquire about that one and it was the bed camera removal from the 360-camera feature. I still don't see it removed from my order page, but they probably have a more detailed view.
Yeah I think everyone who got an order update was because of ford removing the rear 360 camera.
Sponsored