• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OTA Software Update 10.1.0 -- It's karaoke time

drjones

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Lightning XLT
Newb question - do these apps appear for us cheapskates with the 12" screen? I can't seem to find them. Should I stop looking?
Sponsored

paulcusick3

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
This is not a feature that should have been high on the backlog.... just why put time into this when the app is missing more important features. Like, are the doors locked, widows open, walk up unlock / away lock, view cameras, data, data, data. Nope, but lets add Karaoke.

Farley uses this as his daily driver.... how can he be happy with this UI and App in today's world.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
Newb question - do these apps appear for us cheapskates with the 12" screen? I can't seem to find them. Should I stop looking?
I don't think there are any plans to make the "entertainment" apps like youtube, sketch, or Karaoke available to us, which I'm honestly fine with. I've found an iPad to be a great investment, I have a case for it that allows it to sit in front of my 12" screen easily. Bluetooth connected to my stereo and hot spotted to my phone. I have far more entertainment options while charging or waiting this way. While I'm driving, the case is also a stand so I can move it to the console lid and the kids can keep watching while I drive on.

Richie740

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I checked this morning and I don't have any new updates. The last update I had was a couple weeks ago regarding driver assistance. Are updates randomly selected for vehicles or how to check for new updates?
Sponsored