• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Seat Covers and Protection Recommendation

CindyC-IL

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
Occupation
Business Systems Analyst
We have two Vizslas that we regularly travel with, so their hair is short and rust colored.
With the imminent arrival of my new truck, I am looking for recommendations of seat covers for the back seats.

seat cover or hammock

Goal is to protect seats from getting covered with dog hair. Also with leather seats protecting the leather from nails and dirt.

Also, any particular brand that is recommended.

Thanks

Cindy
Sponsored

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I have an extended cab Lariat with leather seats. The rear seats often get loaded with stuff rather than people so I bought seat covers for them. I got the Covercraft poly cotton custom fit seat savers. I think they would work for your dogs. They also sell a Carhart labeled cover that is thicker if you want some added protection. They are made to order so it takes about a month to get them.

Missmy3/4ton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
300a XLT 5.0 4x4
I use the carheart seat covers. Expensive, like $250 or so. Oooof, so they're like $400 a row now ($800 front and rear)*. But they’re going on 7 years old now. Anyone have any covers for the center console?

Edit*

Last edited:

shalabama

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat