• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Towing Capacity by Vin#

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue

pushrods

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT PB Sport
Occupation
Retired IBM field engineer
Hi Guys,

I saw this on the other F150 forum last night and thought of sharing it with you!

There's a ford direct link to check your towing capacity by the VIN number... check it out:

https://fordfleetlive.com/#/VinCalculator

Cheers! :cool:
I found that this link doesn't exist anymore. Here is the reason from Ford.

Thank you for you inquiry. We were testing a Towing/Payload Calculator located within the Ford Fleet Live website. These tools were initially designed to be piloted to a small group of Ford Commercial Customers for a set timeframe. Ford is now in the process of assessing the feedback and developing a comprehensive strategy to make this type of information available to all consumers in the future. As these plans firm up, we will make appropriate announcements at that time. Thank you.

-Ford Fleet Live Team

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I found that this link doesn't exist anymore. Here is the reason from Ford.

Thank you for you inquiry. We were testing a Towing/Payload Calculator located within the Ford Fleet Live website. These tools were initially designed to be piloted to a small group of Ford Commercial Customers for a set timeframe. Ford is now in the process of assessing the feedback and developing a comprehensive strategy to make this type of information available to all consumers in the future. As these plans firm up, we will make appropriate announcements at that time. Thank you.

-Ford Fleet Live Team
No wonder I couldn't find it anymore

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
Bummer. I just came across these threads and got all excited that Ford finally had a payload/towing resource to look up capacities of specifically optioned trucks, something RAM has had for years. Hopefully it is back online soon.
Sponsored