• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Have we been finding the initial delivery estimates are correct?
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

DKZB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RAM 1500
Well that was a direct answer! :)

Are we seeing on average high, low, unpredictable, regionally dependent etc.

For example, I could see higher volume regions coming in under because there are simply more potential shipments and lower volume areas getting delayed.

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
Well that was a direct answer! :)

Are we seeing on average high, low, unpredictable, regionally dependent etc.

For example, I could see higher volume regions coming in under because there are simply more potential shipments and lower volume areas getting delayed.
For the recent data (build weeks > 7/25) that have seen deliveries they have all been either equal to or better then the estimated given.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.16.31 PM

Last edited:

Sponsored

luebri

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' F150 Lightning (Lariat ER), 22' Pathfinder SL
For the recent data (build weeks > 7/25 that have seen deliveries they have all been either equal to or better then the estimated given.

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.16.31 PM.png
Additionally there are only 3 members that have been given an August estimated Date that has not arrived at the dealer yet.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/8 Lightning Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 12.20.05 PM

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
Have we been finding the initial delivery estimates are correct?
I received this from my dealer today: " Good morning. The consistency on the transportation and visibility has been the least consistent to say the least. Our records show that it is still in Michigan at the ramp and has been assigned a rail cart # TTGX983740, the current ETA shows middle/end of September but we have seen the ETA change frequently for both sooner and later for previous shipments. "

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
I received this from my dealer today: " Good morning. The consistency on the transportation and visibility has been the least consistent to say the least. Our records show that it is still in Michigan at the ramp and has been assigned a rail cart # TTGX983740, the current ETA shows middle/end of September but we have seen the ETA change frequently for both sooner and later for previous shipments. "
Anyone know how I could possibly track the rail cart#?

bthomps10

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Architect
Anyone know how I could possibly track the rail cart#?
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
I went to the dealer this morning, sure enough it's sitting outside! I was able to get a shot with my Antimatter Blue Lariat ER in the back.
20220825_073441.jpg
Is that with a Spray in Bedliner?

Sponsored

pbd05

First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 F150 XTR, '22 Lighting Lariat ER & SR
The white ones doesn't have any liner, I'll likely put the drop-in in it from the blue one and get that one sprayed.

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Thanks Man - This forum is totally is next level legit! I just tracked it with your info, and it is in Markham Illinois as of 3:00PM 8/25!

bthomps10

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Architect
Thanks Man - This forum is totally is next level legit! I just tracked it with your info, and it is in Markham Illinois as of 3:00PM 8/25!
I spent about a day in Markham so don't get discouraged if this is a location that takes a bit longer. I think there is an interchanger there.

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
is the dealer the only source for detailed shipping info? Perhaps ordertrack?
Sponsored